Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ Missed My Class!!! ♥
Monday, 2 July 2012 11:36 am ♥

It's raining early this morning...

I'm still in my bed wrapping myself under my blanket...

It's cold and it felt so nice to continue my sleep...

Then I woke up and searched for my phone...looking at the time....and...

OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S 8.25AM!!!

And guess what??? I HAVE A CLASS AT 8AM!!!

Then I decided to just go back to sleep...

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, I want you guys to enjoy a song...

~~It Girl from A-Pink~~

I know it's a little bit late for me to notice this song but it's okay...

One of my friend said to me, 'better late then never'...hehe

And I guess that's all for now...pyong!! *_^

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.