Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ Everybody is Gone~~ T.T ♥
Friday, 20 July 2012 2:10 pm ♥

Hype!!!

It's me again...teeheee...^_^

I'm left alone in my rental house since my housemates have gone back to their hometown... T.T

But it's okay...I'm good...

I've got tons of works to do...and I'll use every single minute that I have while alone to finish it...

Yeah, I'm gonna do it...

Well now as usual, I want you guys to enjoy a sweet song...



♥♥ Love Day - Yoseob(B2ST) & Eunji (Apink) ♥♥
I guess that's all for now...
Gotta go...wanna find some peace in mind...
p/s: *to my housemates* GUYS!!! come back early neh~~~ I'm so lonely~~~

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.