Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ I'm Back!!! ♥
Sunday, 24 June 2012 1:58 pm ♥

Hey Guys!!! Wasssup!!!

It's me again...I'M BAAAACK!!!!

So excited to be writing again on this blog...it's been a while though...

I don't even know what am I goin' to write actually...

Hurm...well...I guess I'd like you guys to enjoy a song...

Yeah, a song...my current favourite song...

It is a song from CUBE Ent.'s new group BTOB called Monday to Sunday...

ENJOY!!

*sorry it's not an mv...this song have no mv yet...

So how was it guys??

I guess that's all for now...

I'll try to keep updating...stay with me guys...love u... ♥♥♥♥♥

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.