Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ TROUBLE MAKER - HYUNA & HYUNSEUNG MV TEASER ♥
Monday, 28 November 2011 1:58 pm ♥

Hey guys!! I'm back!!
Have you guys heard??
Hyuna from 4Minute & Hyunseung from B2ST are making a collaboration!!
큐브 엔터테인먼트 최고!
Heard that they will make their comeback on 1st December!!
Can't wait till D-Day!!
Anyway, check out the teaser!!


So what do you guys think??
그들은 섹시하지?

News credit to : Daily K Pop News
Video credit to : Troublemakerofficial @ YouTube

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.