Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ Coffee Prince Parody - Boyfriend M! Pick ♥
Tuesday, 15 November 2011 1:08 am ♥

It was almost A MONTH since I updated my blog
Seriously 시간이 없어
Right now I wanna share a vid I found on 보이프렌드 while I was roaming on YouTube
I just loved to see this kids' acting out the coffee prince parody [they ARE kids since they're all younger than me except for 동현 오빠..]
Well, enjoy!!



KYAA!!!! 귀여워!!! 영민 is my biased!! Love him so much!!!

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.