Miss Simple

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
♥ Stay Up ♥
Wednesday, 21 September 2011 4:43 am ♥

Hi friend..Annyeong..it's me again...
Time shows 04:21 AM right now and I'm still writing my blog..
Just can't get to sleep...
A friend of mine is studying right next to me..-_-(envious)
I just don't know what to do now except for looking at her like a stupid girl you know..
Anybody, idea please..
I know most of you will say "Go to sleep!!" but I'm just not sleepy yet...haha(it isn't funny isn't it, why am I laughing?!?)
I'm in the middle of final exam week right now and I am definitely HAVE to study..yah, I think I should be studying...it's a goodbye then..BYE BYE..
Haha..just kidding..
Anyway, I'm gonna stop here..see ya later guys!!
WISH ME LUCK FOR FINAL EXAM!!
GOOD MORNING!!! HAHAHA!!!
[my favourite BoyFriend member, Young Min]

Some Words ;



Hello and Welcome my cutie marshie(s). You have entered my cutie world
I just shared what I like and feel.
Hope you guys like it.

Updates : Final exam is coming~ Hwaiting!

Cbox Song ;



♦ Harsh words & advertisement not allowed


Credits ;

The Skin By : Mrs Af
Basecode : Pieqah
Edited : MIMS SOOYEONIE

All rights reserved ® Mims 2013.